Eircom LTE rollout uses DANU’s Helios solution
DANU has successfully deployed its Helios Subscriber Management System for HLR/HSS/AUC as part of the eircom LTE rollout. Helios interfaces with the Ericsson Home Location Register (HLR), Home Subscriber Server (HSS) and Authentication Center (AUC) to manage 2G, 3G and 4G-LTE subscriber provisioning data.
The Helios solution was key to enabling live operation of the eircom LTE network. The system allows the Care teams to support LTE enabled customers via an intuitive GUI and provides the Operations team with a more efficient process for managing subscriber network data. DANU delivered the project deployment on time within a very tight programme window.
LTE network rollouts are driving new requirements for secure access to subscriber provisioning data across service provider organisations. With Helios, Operators can create customized views and access rules for different teams within the organisation.
- Customer Care – Helios enables customer care teams to handle support queries more efficiently. Care staff can view and update subscriber provisioning profiles while a support call is in progress.
- Operations – Operations teams acting as second line support will enjoy an intuitive user-friendly, web-based interface to manage the subscriber information on the HLR/HSS. In general, they are considered as the power users of the Helios GUI with maximum access to view and modify subscriber data.
- Fraud – Fraud teams have the requirement to bar/unbar subscribers from the network or disable features such as international calls, data roaming, etc. These users can be presented with a customized view streamlining their access to the HLR/HSS.
- Any other teams who require access to subscriber information.
- Subscriber management – Web-based management of 2G/3G/4G-LTE subscriber profile data residing on Ericsson HLR/HSS/AUC.
- Multi-level Undo – Easily undo subscriber profile modifications
- Reporting – Management reports on Helios user activity
- Fine-grained permissions – Administrators have fine-grained control over the level of access Helios users have within the system. Highly configurable permission sets can be assigned to each user.
- LDAP integration – Helios optionally integrates with corporate LDAP directory servers for authentication.
- Audit – All actions on subscriber profiles are audited. The audit keeps track of actions performed against the subscriber management systems (HLR/HSS/AUC) and can be reviewed by administrators.
- Web Based – Helios is a HTML5 web application and can be accessed from any device with a web browser.
Please, contact email@example.com if you have any queries or if you would like to discuss the Helios product in more detail.