Product Expert / Manual Tester
Who are we looking for?
Sonalake is seeking to recruit a Product Expert / Manual Tester who combine keen eye for details with technically savvy mind while working on software products and projects. As a Product Expert / Manual Tester you will work in an international agile team carrying out processes and procedures to ensure all products and services meet organization standards of quality and end-user requirements.
What you will do:
- extend test suite for the product, build structure of tests
- execute functional tests of the product
- create documentation
- build expertise in the CCB Product
- update/prepare training materials for the product
- conduct training for customers.
- you have min. 2 years of experience in software testing (creation of test cases, extending test suite, definition of test plan)
- you know tools like:
- you have good social interaction, interpersonal skills and communication
- you are interested in the logic of the product
- you pay attention to details
- your written and spoken English communication skills are good.
Work hours: 8h / day
Remote possible: Yes
Seniority: 2+ years
Work methodology: Agile