Technical Project Manager
Sonalake is looking for project managers who love working in a fast‑paced environment and are passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software products and projects to customers. As a project manager, you want to combine your technical software background with your broader customer project management and people engagement skills. You will be joining an agile end‑to‑end product development operation and will be responsible across the complete process – from idea generation, requirements capture, business analysis, technical design through to development and delivery, with customer exposure throughout.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define projects and features, capture customer requirements, write detailed functional and test specifications
- Coordinate cross functional projects and schedules
- Analyse cost/benefit of feature selection and communicate results to internal and external customers
- Meet deadlines, prioritise workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Manage customer project roll-out
- Technical university degree or relevant experience as a technical project manager
- 3 or more years experience in a customer facing role as a technical project manager
- Facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Project management and reporting
- Strong customer focus and ability to work design solutions to meet their needs
- Ability to participate in or lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to self-manage during projects, identify issues and raise concerns or ideas to the team
- Proven experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and spoken English
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
Have any questions? Perhaps you want to know how we work, what’s our technology stack or what can we offer you? Don’t hesitate to ask!