Technical Project Manager (Customer Facing)
Sonalake is looking for project managers who love working in a fast‑paced environment and are passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software products and projects to customers. As a technical project manager, you want to combine your technical software background with your broader customer project management and people engagement skills. You will be joining an agile end‑to‑end product development operation and will be responsible across the complete process – from idea generation, requirements capture, business analysis, technical design through to development and delivery, with customer exposure throughout.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define projects and features, capture customer requirements, write detailed functional and test specifications
- Coordinate cross functional projects and schedules
- Analyse cost/benefit of feature selection and communicate results to internal and external customers
- Meet deadlines, prioritise workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Manage customer project roll-out
- 2:1 or better Computer Science (or equivalent) Honours degree or postgraduate degree
- 3 or more years in customer facing technical project management role
- Prior software development experience with object oriented programming languages such as Java or C++ is a must. We are looking for someone who has development experience (the more recent the better)
- Project management and reporting
- Strong customer focus and ability to design solutions to meet their needs
- Passionate about web design and related technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to participate in or lead cross functional teams
- Wireframing, prototyping, UAT
- Linux/UNIX including command-line tools and scripting
- Web development (HTML, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS, REST, JSON)
- Databases design and optimisation
- OSS/BSS systems within mobile and fixed telecommunications network
- Automated testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration tooling
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people,so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Situated between the mountains and the sea in the heart of Blackrock village in Dublin, our offices are surrounded by social and sports amenities and are within a few minutes of the DART.
Talk to us about your career journey by contacting email@example.com