Data Analytics & Visualisation
Our Data Analytics and Visualisation team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our clients across a wide range of analytics activities. These range from providing scalable data analytics platforms to providing advice on embedded analytics through to producing custom visualisations to customer specifications.
- Supporting Sonalake sales and account management teams in helping customers understand what is technically possible with Sonalake’s data analytics tools and platforms
- Understanding and capturing requirements to design solutions that will address client business and technical challenges
- Planning and executing integration engineering tasks, from defining high-level architecture requirements down to software implementation
- Creating proof of concepts and prototypes
- Serving as the primary ongoing technical point of contact for client technical and support teams
- Providing technical leadership in the data analytics and visualisation domain
We don’t expect that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for a candidate that is particularly strong in at least one of the above areas, and have some interest and capabilities in 2-3 of these areas.
As you get started in Sonalake, our team will spend a large amount of time supporting you in gaining a level of comfort and expertise with our products, services, and frequent use cases.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strong technical generalist with a background in Software Development
- Comfortable with debugging and route cause analysis
- Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, consultative
- Confident and comfortable with customers
- Intellectually curious, with great problem solving skills
- Has an eye for visualisation and story telling with data
As a Solutions Engineer will:
- Be fluent in at least two of Sonalake’s primary deployment languages (any other languages are a bonus)
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts, and explaining how our products works, both from product feature and architect perspectives
- Be able to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team
- Empathise with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
You should include these in your application:
- Code you’re proud of
- Technical products or projects you’ve worked on
- Technical languages you are fluent in
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
Have any questions? Perhaps you want to know how we work, what’s our technology stack or what can we offer you? Don’t hesitate to ask!