Sonalake is looking for smart developers who love working in a fast‑paced environment and are passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software. You’ll be joining an agile team responsible for end‑to‑end product development. You will be involved in every aspect of the development process – from idea generation, business analysis, technical design through to software development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Development: writing both server and client side code for a Sonalake product
- Input to iteration planning and setting project feature direction
- Building and improving open source Java components
- Learn from your peers and share your experience
- 2:1 or better Computer Science (or equivalent) Honours degree or postgraduate degree
- Algorithms and data-structures
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Object-oriented development and design patterns
- Automated testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration
- Linux/UNIX including command-line tools and scripting
- Web development (HTML, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS)
- Databases (SQL, noSQL, schema design and optimisation)
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
Have any questions? Perhaps you want to know how we work, what’s our technology stack or what can we offer you? Don’t hesitate to ask!