Sonalake is looking for a dynamic Office Manager who will coordinate all our Poznań office administration duties and cooperate with the team based in Dublin. Your role is to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication within the company. You will be joining a friendly international work environment with minimal hierarchy and an open communications policy. As part of your work you will also get a chance to learn many other business areas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Payroll, vacation and business trip settlement
- Invoicing, cash reports and close cooperation with accounting
- Travel arrangements for the team
- Management of reception duties
- Supply of office equipment, amenities and stationery
- Cooperation with facility management
- Direct cooperation with the management board in Poznań and Dublin
- Minimum 6 months in office administration
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Administration, Finance or Analytical fields
NICE TO HAVE
- Excellent written and verbal English and Polish
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good multi-tasking and time management
- Analytical Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport)
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Our Poznań office is located in a modern building in the city centre, with numerous transportation and lunch options nearby.
Talk to us about your career journey by contacting email@example.com