Sonalake is looking for Frontend Developers passionate about creating state-of-the art user interfaces. As a Frontend Developer you will develop user interface solutions for complex and rich, interactive web applications. You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate your ideas with your team and clients. You’re an all-round Frontend Developer with an eye towards User Experience, technical knowledge, and learning new techniques. As part of the Sonalake engineering team you will also have the opportunity to participate in our technology evaluations, prototyping activities, and contribute to open source projects.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, well-commented, and maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Work closely with both Designers and Developers to build responsive web applications in an agile environment
- Contribute towards design improvements and User Experience
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solutions
- 2:1 or better Computer Science (or equivalent) Honours degree or postgraduate degree
- 2 or more years commercial software development experience
- Real-world experience with Angular, React, or other frontend frameworks
- Experience in responsive web design and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility
- A natural flair for design and creativity
- Ability to design and develop secure maintainable code in an agile environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vue.js, Svelte, Node.js
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend technology stacks
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors and module bundlers
What we offer
- Attractive salary – employment or B2B contract
- Training budget
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport); fitness club located in the building
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
Have any questions? Perhaps you want to know how we work, what’s our technology stack or what can we offer you? Don’t hesitate to ask!