Sonalake is looking for Frontend Developers passionate about creating state-of-the art user interfaces. As a Frontend Developer you will develop user interface solutions for complex and rich, interactive web applications. You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate your ideas with your team and clients. You’re an all-round Frontend Developer with an eye towards User Experience, technical knowledge, and learning new techniques. As part of the Sonalake engineering team you will also have the opportunity to participate in our technology evaluations, prototyping activities, and contribute to open source projects.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, well-commented, and maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Work closely with both Designers and Developers to build responsive web applications in an agile environment
- Contribute towards design improvements and User Experience
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solutions
- 2:1 or better Computer Science (or equivalent) Honours degree or postgraduate degree
- 2 or more years commercial software development experience
- Experience with Angular, React, Node.JS or other JS frameworks
- Experience in responsive web design and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility
- A natural flair for design and creativity
- Ability to design and develop secure maintainable code in an agile environment
- Experience with Java EE or other enterprise backend technology stacks to help you cooperate with server-side developers
- Experience working with Less CSS or Sass CSS
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Our Poznan office is located in a modern building, close to the city centre, and well communicated by car (free parking), bicycle (secure storage) and public transport (direct tram and bus access), with numerous lunch options nearby.
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio or Github details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Frontend Developer” in the subject line.