Sonalake is looking for Automation Testers who combine keen eye for details with technically savvy mind while working on software products and projects. As a Automation tester you will work in an international agile team carrying out processes and procedures to ensure all products and services meet organization standards of quality and end-user requirements. You will work closely with a development team to communicate testing results, make educated suggestions for improvement and assist with product reviews and testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare and perform test cases
- Examine code and execute it in various environments
- Close cooperate with an international programmers team
- Work with many operating systems and mobile devices
- Provide the best quality of tests
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Technical university degree or relevant experience in QA
- Knowledge of English allowing communication with foreign team members and the freedom to read technical documentation
- Practical knowledge of Selenium or Cucumber
- Knowledge of Protractor, FlexMonkey, JIRA, PractiTest, Zephyr etc.
- Practical knowledge of test and software development life cycles
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary – employment or B2B contract
- Training budget
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport); fitness club located in the building
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
Have any questions? Perhaps you want to know how we work, what’s our technology stack or what can we offer you? Don’t hesitate to ask!