UX Design Lead
Sonalake is looking for an experienced designer to build and lead a UX team. Working in a fast‑paced environment, you need to be passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software with incredible UX. You’ll be joining an agile team responsible for end‑to‑end product development and will be involved in every aspect of the design process – from idea generation, business analysis, technical design through to software development. We expect outstanding conceptual design skills and a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design principles.
Qualified candidates will have great interpersonal skills and the ability to manage our biggest design projects and lead a team that consistently exceeds expectations. Candidates should have experience in all phases of user experience design: discovery, wireframe design, prototyping, user testing, interaction design, and creative direction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of complex organisations
- Make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and contemporary design practices
- Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows
- Build out a UX team and define how the team works
- Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
A minimum of 5 years experience as an Information architect, interaction designer, experience designer or similar role within a software development organisation
- Interaction design and methodology
- Responsive web and mobile design
- Presentation, advocacy and communication
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organisational skills
- Team leadership
- Familiarity with current web development technologies and standards
- Experience using web analytics to inform design decisions
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Situated between the mountains and the sea in the heart of Blackrock village in Dublin, our offices are surrounded by social and sports amenities and are within a few minutes of the DART.
Talk to us about your career journey by contacting email@example.com