Sonalake is looking for Java Developers passionate about creating backend or full-stack software combining state-of-the-art technology, process and business trends. As a Java Developer you will work in an international agile team delivering high-performance quality software products and projects serving millions of users worldwide. As such, you will have much-appreciated impact as to the product and process improvements resulting from your daily work, research and experience. As part of the Sonalake development team, you will also get a chance to participate in latest technology evaluations and contribute to open source projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Participate in agile software development projects
- Develop software for users and companies in telecom, e-commerce, travel, finance and banking sectors
- Provide input for product improvements and documentation
- Implement unit tests
- Evaluate fit-for-purpose technologies
- Contribute to open source projects
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Technical university degree
- 1 or more years of experience in software development
- Practical knowledge of Java technology stack
- Knowledge of English allowing communication with foreign team members and the freedom to read technical documentation
- Commitment and responsibility towards performed tasks
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Using Agile methodologies
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with version control systems (Subversion, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience using Spring and Hibernate framework
- Good knowledge of usability in particular to mobile devices
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, Hudson)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary – employment or B2B contract
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport); fitness club located in the building
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Our Poznan office is located in a modern building, close to the city centre, and well communicated by car (free parking), bicycle (secure storage) and public transport (direct tram and bus access), with numerous lunch options nearby.
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. Please include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.