Graduate Software Engineer
Sonalake is looking for smart developers who love working in a fast‑paced environment and are passionate about delivering quality, on‑time, surprise‑free software. You’ll be joining an agile team responsible for end‑to‑end product development. You will be involved in every aspect of the development process – from idea generation, business analysis, technical design through to software development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Development: writing both server and client side code for a SONALAKE product
- Input to iteration planning and setting project feature direction
- Building and improving open source Java components
- Learn from your peers and share your experience
- 2:1 or better Computer Science (or equivalent) Honours degree or postgraduate degree
- Algorithms and data-structures
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Object-oriented development and design patterns
- Automated testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration
- Linux/UNIX including command-line tools and scripting
- Web development (HTML, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS)
- Databases (SQL, noSQL, schema design and optimisation)
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people,so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Situated between the mountains and the sea in the heart of Blackrock village in Dublin, our offices are surrounded by social and sports amenities and are within a few minutes of the DART.
Talk to us about your career journey by contacting email@example.com