WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with both Designers and Developers to build responsive web applications in an agile environment
- Have a say towards user experience tweaks and improvements
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Technical university degree
- 2 or more years of experience in web front-end software development
- Passion for Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3
- Practical knowledge of AngularJS, Backbone or other JS frameworks
- Knowledge of English allowing communication with foreign team members and the freedom to read technical documentation
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience in working with RESTful API
- A natural flair for design and creativity
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Java EE or other enterprise backend technology stacks to help you cooperate with server-side developers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary – employment or B2B contract
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport); fitness club located in the building
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Our Poznan office is located in a modern building, close to the city centre, and well communicated by car (free parking), bicycle (secure storage) and public transport (direct tram and bus access), with numerous lunch options nearby.
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. Please include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.