Sonalake is looking for Automation Testers who combine keen eye for details with technically savvy mind while working on software products and projects. As a Automation tester you will work in an international agile team carrying out processes and procedures to ensure all products and services meet organization standards of quality and end-user requirements. You will work closely with a development team to communicate testing results, make educated suggestions for improvement and assist with product reviews and testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare and perform test cases
- Examine code and execute it in various environments
- Close cooperate with an international programmers team
- Work with many operating systems and mobile devices
- Provide the best quality of tests
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Technical university degree
- 2 or more years of experience in QA
- Knowledge of English allowing communication with foreign team members and the freedom to read technical documentation
- Practical knowledge of Selenium or Cucumber
- Knowledge of Protractor, FlexMonkey, JIRA, PractiTest, Zephyr etc.
- Practical knowledge of test and software development life cycles
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary – employment or B2B contract
- Private health care (Medicover)
- Co-financed sports cards (Multisport); fitness club located in the building
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Daily fresh fruits and occasional cakes
- Lots of memorable integration parties
- Job Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Sonalake helps companies to innovate using software, from the biggest global internet brands to the latest start-up disruptors. Our technology focus is on cutting edge open-source software across the full stack, complemented by our agile approach and our platform frameworks that offer accelerated time to market.
We are all about people, so trust is really important to us. We don’t do hierarchy – we do openness and opportunity, building teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates in a coaching culture.
And we like to balance things, like respect and care with challenging standards; or health-care and fruit with other less healthy free stuff.
Our Poznan office is located in a modern building, close to the city centre, and well communicated by car (free parking), bicycle (secure storage) and public transport (direct tram and bus access), with numerous lunch options nearby.
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. Please include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.